|Contract & Health Agreement
dewormings have been done. The purchaser agrees to take this puppy to a licensed Veterinarian of their choice within 3
business days for a health check. At this time please have your vet do any test he/she feels necessary to determine that this
puppy is healthy and free of any illness or congenital life threatening disorder. Ashlyn Bulldogs must be informed immediately of
this examination and with all diagnosis should there be any. Should the puppy be determined to be unfit for purchase due to
illness, disease or congenital disorder, the cause of which is clearly attributable to the seller, the puppy may upon presentation of
a written diagnosis from said Veterinarian be returned for another puppy of equal value by the seller.
Ashlyn Bulldogs offers a replacement guarantee on our puppies up to 12 months of age. If the puppy develops a
congenital/hereditary life threatening disorder, we will replace the puppy with another puppy of equal value at our first opportunity
provided the following conditions are met and kept by the buyer:
1. If puppy were to expire a replacement puppy will be offered provided the buyer has a veterinarian’s autopsy report from
necropsy which indicates that a congenital/hereditary defect was the cause of death. Buyer pays all cost involved for necropsy
and shipping for obtaining a replacement puppy.
2. Buyer agrees to provide routine veterinary care of this puppy including proper vaccinations, routine parasite checks,
heartworm prevention and treatment along with records of such care if replacement puppy should be needed.
3. Buyer understands this contract will be voided if buyer fails to provide routine veterinary care, if puppy is sold or
transferred, or if injured by accident or neglect.
4. Buyer agrees to offer “First Right of Refusal” back to Seller if unable to keep puppy for his/her lifetime.
5. Buyer understands this contract and guarantee does not cover any common puppy ailments such as worms, vitamin
deficiencies, viral or bacterial diseases or disorders brought on by parasites or contact with such environments or other pets,
undescended testicles, inguinal or umbilical hernias, fleas ticks or ear mites, coccidia, guaridia, or kennel cough.
6. Buyer understands this contract and guarantee does not cover what in the bulldog breed we consider normal: Cherry eye,
Entropion, Distichiasis, “Loose” Hips or Knees, Skin Allergies to include Demodex Mange, Umbilical Hernias, Elongated Soft
Palate, or Stenotic Snares (collapsed nostrils).
7. Ashlyn Bulldogs will not be responsible for Veterinarian fees or costs. Buyer is aware that owning a bulldog means regular
trips to the veterinarian and he/she will be responsible for all payments.
8. Ashlyn Bulldogs is not responsible for temperament or potty training issues as they can be caused by lack of training,
discipline, or proper dog socialization.
9. Buyer understands and agrees that Bulldogs are inside dogs and require air conditioned living conditions to prevent
overheating, they’re not to be outside for long periods of time or without proper supervision.
10. Buyer understands that this puppy is being placed with a spay/neuter agreement with AKC Limited Registration, which
means “Not For Breeding” unless prior authorization is agreed upon and is written in this contract. In the case that Full AKC
Registration is given, there is no guarantee or warranty that buyer will be able to show or breed this puppy regardless of
show/breeding potential. ___________Limited Registration_____________
11. This contract is valid only for the original buyer and puppy, it is not transferable.
12. If replacement puppy is given, buyer understands that all AKC papers are to be returned with the puppy to Ashlyn
Bulldogs and the returning puppy must be signed over to Jeff/Jody Floyd as new owner, at that time the replacement puppy will be
signed over to you but not before paperwork is received and signed over.
13. Buyer agrees to use Kennel name, “Ashlyn’s” as first word in puppy’s registered name when applying for AKC registration.
I, the buyer have read this contract, understand fully the contents thereof and acknowledge the receipt of said contract. No other
verbal or written warranties or conditions are expressed or implied. I, the buyer also agree that any legal litigation will be held in
the State and County of the Breeder. Wherefore, the above named Buyer and Breeder have executed the foregoing agreement of
sale on this Date _________________________ and Place _______________________________________________.
Signature or Buyer(s): ________________________________________________ Date: ________________________
Signature of Breeder: _________________________________________________ Date: ________________________
Buyer’s Name (print please) _________________________________________________________________________
Phone Number: _____________________________________________________
City: ___________________________________________ State: _____________________ Zip: _________________
|Please read the information below, this is part of our written contract and health
agreement. Once we've agreed to place a puppy with you, we will provide you with a copy
of the full agreement which you'll be required to sign and mail back to us immediately.
For more information or questions, please email us below.
champion bulldogs | healthy bulldog puppies | champion bulldog pedigrees | english bulldog puppy sale |
english bulldog breed information | english bulldog puppy | akc bulldogs puppies | english bulldog puppies |
breeding bulldogs | bulldog studs | breeding english bulldogs | english bulldog stud | bulldog litter | english
bulldog breeding services | bulldog stud service | how to breed bulldogs | bulldog breeding services | healthy
bulldog puppies | english bulldog pups | buy bulldog puppy | best bulldog breeders | bulldog puppy care |
puppy bulldog litters | english bulldog litter | english bulldog puppy care | finding bulldog breeders | bulldog
breeding | champion bulldogs | bulldog stud dogs | english bulldog breeding | champion bulldog stud | english
bulldog studs | champion bulldog stud service | bulldog clubs | showing bulldogs | bulldog pedigree | champion
english bulldog | champion bulldog breeders | champion bulldog puppies | showing english bulldogs | bulldog
club of america | qualified bulldog breeders | bulldog kennel club | akc bulldog breeders | georgia english
bulldog breeder | bulldog breeders recommended | experienced bulldog breeders | georgia bulldog puppy
breeders | georgia english bulldog breeder | georgia bulldog breeder | english bulldog breeder in georgia |
georgia bulldog breeders | georgia english bulldog breeders | igeorgia bulldog breeders | georgia english
bulldog puppy breeders | bulldog puppy for sale | english bulldog puppy sale | english bulldog breeders |
bulldog puppies for sale | english bulldog puppy for sale | buy bulldog puppy | english bulldog puppies for sale
| english bulldog kennel clubs | bulldog kennel | buy english bulldog puppy | healthy bulldog puppies | quality
bulldog puppies for sale | quality bulldog puppy | healthy bulldog puppy | georgia bulldog puppy
Searching for healthy bulldog puppies? Find English bulldog pups here. Buy bulldog puppy here. Contact our
bulldog breeders here. For better puppy bulldog litters, learn bulldog puppy care from us. View our English
bulldog litter here. Contact our bulldog breeders for English bulldog puppy care information. Locate healthy
bulldog puppies with us.